Sunday, October 01, 2006

Worry

Some people seem blessed with no worry genes. They stroll through life, living to the max, not a care in the world. Well, I'm sure that's not true for the majority of humankind and those who seem worry-free are the ones who are good at hiding it. We all worry, I think what matters is the extent to which we can control worry so that it doesn't dominate our life. Not like this poor chap. He seems to have a lot of worries troubling him, its in his eyes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Tara said...

I like the eyes on that one.

Yeah, I'm not one of the few who don't worry. It's amazing how all the worries you might have can cluster in your mind at the time I need to get some sleep. Ugh. And some of the worries don't even make sense the next day.

FW said...

My dreams don't seem to make any sense at all lately.